#tincallabspotlight is a quick question & answer game that brings you a personal insight to the world of a different jewelry artist in every edition.
Today we present you Portuguese jeweler Ana Azevedo: a passionate by wax carving that creates delicate designs with a feminine touch.
1. a tool or material of choice: wax
2. a source of inspiration: literature
3. your favorite color: green
4. a personality that influences you: Yuko Shimizu
5. a book you think everyone should read: Anna Karenina, Lev Tolstoi
6. an unforgettable movie: The Handmaiden
7. an album that would make the perfect playlist: The Head On The Door, The Cure
8. a city to fall in love with: Tokyo
9. the yummiest food and drink: cake and wine
10. a guilty pleasure: true crime podcasts
In the photos: a portrait, a scene of the workspace and an inspiring photo taken by herself in a mesmerising park in Kyoto.