#tincallabspotlight is a quick question & answer game that brings you a personal insight to the world of a different jewelry artist in every edition.
Today we present you Vittoria Vimercati (Italy), architect and artist behind Niobe Atelier, an universe of terracotta small sculptures turned into jewels.
1. a tool or material of choice: clay, of course
2. a source of inspiration: nature
3. your favorite color: green, green, greeeeen!
4. a personality that influences you: everybody with something uncommon to say
5. a book you think everyone should read: Concerning the Spiritual in Art, Wassily Kandinsky
6. an unforgettable movie: Microhabitat, Jeon Go-woon
7. an album that would make the perfect playlist: Requiem, Giuseppe Verdi (conductor Claudio Abbado, 1980, singers Ricciarelli, Verret, Domingo, Ghiaurov)
8. a city to fall in love with: Roma
9. the yummiest food and drink: bruschetta with tomatoes, basil and a trickle of olive oil
10. a guilty pleasure: fulfil every corner of my house with green objects and plants (yes, I’m obsessed with green...)
In the photos: a portrait, a scene of the workspace and an inspiring photo taken by herself, from a series of artistic photos done on the theme of "identity" a few years ago.