#tincallabspotlight is a quick question & answer game that brings you a personal insight to the world of a different jewelry artist in every edition.
In this first edition we present you Ana Pina (Portugal): founder of Tincal lab, architect turned jeweler, with a passion for abstract, geometrical and minimalist shapes.
1. a tool or material of choice: ring mandrel
2. a source of inspiration: architecture
3. your favorite color: red
4. a personality that influences you: José Saramago
5. a book you think everyone should read: Jerusalém, Gonçalo M. Tavares
6. an unforgettable movie: The English Patient
7. an album that would make the perfect playlist: Let Love In, Nick Cave
8. a city to fall in love with: Paris
9. the yummiest food and drink: smoked salmon and wine
10. a guilty pleasure: vampires
In the photos: a portrait (by @mariobrandao 2016), a scene of the workspace and an inspiring photo taken by herself at Epidaurus Theatre, Greece.